I’ve taken my time to set aside a variety of different links for you to try. At each of these sites you will earn your way to rewards such as PayPal, Amazon and number of other gift cards and also a few chances to give some spare change to charity. The choice is yours because this is all money that you earn.
- PayPal – For those of you who are unaware of what PayPal is; PayPal is the leading online banking system offering you safer purchases on and offline. You can learn more from their website about their features but it is important for you to sign up for an account to receive funds.
I want to just brief you real quick on the world of survey sites. One these sites pay. Two some sites are better than others but all sites are good. The reason I say this is each of these sites will earn you either points or cash at any given time. Points add up to cash or a variety of other rewards. Three some sites are no minimum payout. Meaning you can withdraw funds at any time. Others pay out only after you’ve reached a goal amount and others have a set limit of points to redeem rewards or cash. Lastly all of these places are guaranteed to pay and I’ve made close to an extra $500 in a single month working with these sites as well as working my normal odd jobs throughout the day. No more waiting let’s make some cash.
- PrizeRebel – PrizeRebel was the first site I learned of and I’ll tell you first when I found it was broke with nothing, save a few extra hairs…maybe… Anyways the point system here is great you get paid surveys, cash back for shopping even paid to sign up to sites or worldly things such as credit cards and much more. 500 points is minimum cash out to $5 PayPal or a variety of gift cards. Trust me you’ll see that 5 quick.
- Quickrewards – I have 3 favorite sites and you are getting those three first. I could definitely make the argument that quick rewards is the best site I’m signed up to. Thats #1 out of possibly 80 sites. You only get paid cash here and the name is very consistent with how the site actually works. Payouts in under 24 hours ( usually receive mine at 12 am the day following my request) and when I’m really focused on this site I can make upwards of $50 a day. Head over to QuickRewards and rack up on the goods.
Opinionoutpost – When it comes to dealing with sites with a point system, I don’t believe there’s a better site around than Double O. There are hundreds of apps and sites out there that would gladly watch you sweat out a couple of months trying to reach 10,000 points for a mere $10. Others will make you half insane with just trying to reach 1000 paying out points to download other apps half are scams half take months for low dollars. Join OpinionOutpost and cash out at 100 points for $10. Simple and easy. My advice keep these three on your list.
- Qmee – How about an app. Download Qmee to your cell or tablet. This app has no minimum cash out and it pays you instantly. If you chose the PayPal option (the only other option I’ve tried is charity) the second you send that payment its received. Not to mention for a little while I’m giving the link that will earn you an extra 50 cents on your first cash out.
One more great app for the Amazon shoppers. For this you wont need an Amazon account but If you don’t have one I strongly advise you to get one they are completely free and Amazon has a ton of stuff at all sorts of prices. Almost anything you think of can be searched out and bought here. If you don’t have an account you can sign-up at Amazon.com. You can also receive $5 off of your first purchase using my invite code DEREK34873N and I will also receive a $5 coupon so thank you sincerely to those who do.
- QuickThoughts – Quickthoughts is the ultimate survey app for amazon lovers on the go. Surveys are easy, never to long, and $2.00 a piece for most of them. In fact at QT you’ll earn $0.10 for every survey you enter but don’t qualify for. Cash-out to Amazon E-Card only. This is where the account comes in. Copy your E-Code for Amazon and head on over to their website.
- Click the link that says YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Scroll down to AMAZON WALLET.
- Click MANAGE GIFT CARD BALANCE.
- Click REDEEM GIFT CARD.
- Paste your code into the box click Check to be sure of your claim and APPLY TO YOUR BALANCE to redeem your claim.
Voila, you’re own personal Amazon bank account. Save All of your amazon gift cards here. Find all sorts of amazing and cool stuff, household appliances and necessities, clothes and shoes, school supplies, electronics etc. Great way to earn for that new phone or the perfect dress. I could go on for days. Lucky For you I wont. You’d end up as bald as me.
Now with my top 3 sites out of the way and 2 amazing apps, I’ve devised a list of other great sites for you to help further grow that pocket size. It doesn’t work with hair. Trust me I’ve tried.
PaidViewpoint – $15 minimum cash out is perfect at PV because the more you participate the higher your trait score goes. The higher the trait score the more you can earn per survey. This is definitely a site better for the long run and once you’ve made it you will not be disappointed. PaidViewpoint is a must have.
SurveyClub – Having trouble finding surveys that fit you. I’m here to help and so is SurveyClub. here you can search additional panels (surveys) by state. Earning money easier makes life more enjoyable. Cash-out here for $20. Sign-up for this great opportunity here at Moneyhounds.
SurveySavvy – SurveySavvy is not a bad website to be signed up for. In fact they are offering an extra $5 dollar per month per device to those who install SavvyConnect on their internet connected devices. If you’ve got a few extra computers, smartphones or tablets lying around this is the site for you. Minimum payout request here is only $1 but you might want to make more than that as they only pay checks here. Don’t forget you can take surveys to earn more.
Clixsense – This is the place to be to earn money in all kinds of ways. There is so much to do here I almost get lost in a maze sometimes. A very rewarding Maze that is. This is another site i could continue on about but you should really have a look for yourself.
I assure you there are plenty of ways to earn money online, right there at home. This is an amazing opportunity. The list of things you can do with this money is endless because it belongs to you because you earned it. Be sure to reward yourself. Keep tuned to MoneyHounds as I will be updating the site regularly. If you haven’t signed up for MH I strongly suggest you do so. I will be able to help you with more information, one on one help and i occasionally E-mail new sites to try out that might become your favorite over others. I just hope you enjoy yourself and earn some dollars. Continue reading “Top Ranking Survey Sites”